Buy MXE Erowid online here at our online drugstore. MXE (3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE) is a research chemical and dissociative drug of the arylcyclohexylamines chemical class with a stimulant, depressant, anti-depressant, hallucinogenic, and analgesic effects. The effects are somewhat comparable to the effects of DXM. The drug functions as both a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and an NMDA receptor antagonist, mimicking the action of both common antidepressants and dissociative drugs like ketamine, which itself behaves as a potent antidepressant. Buy MXE in large quantities online with secure delivery.
Ways of Administration
MXE can be administered through a variety of different routes including oral consumption, intranasal insufflation, intramuscular injection, intravenous injection, sublingual/buccal absorption, and rectal administration. Each route differs from one another in terms of the compound’s time of onset, potency, and duration.
Effects of MXE
- Mild to moderate euphoria
- Antidepressant effects persisting for up to several days
- Pronounced feeling of calmness
- Anxiolysis (reduction in anxiety)
- Reflective and introspective state of mind (Cogitation)
- Insight into personal issues
- Improve clarity, detail, and/or complexity of thoughts
- Increased ability to socialize
- Increased enjoyment of music
- Spontaneous and vivid recall of latent memories
- Dissociation (separation between mind and body)
- Closed or open-eyed visual hallucinations
- Loss of coordination (increasing with dose)
- Slurring of words
- Mild stimulation or body load
- Time distortion
- Increased introversion or extraversion
- Sensation of floating
- Hallucinations (Affecting all five senses)
- Urge to redose
- Short-term memory impairment, gradually resolving with abstinence
- Impairment of language processing including difficulty finding the correct words to describe thoughts
- Grandiose thinking or overconfidence
- Reduction in quality of sleep immediately the following use
- Increase in anxiety at high doses
- Distressing or unwanted thoughts or insights
- Psychological dependency; risk may be greater for introverted people
- Disconnection from consensus reality with prolonged abuse
- Disorganized thoughts
- Catatonia (high doses)
- Blackouts (high doses)
- Respiratory depression (high doses & when combined with other CNS depressants)
- Death (overdose)
First effects: ~5 min
Peak begins: 20-40 mins
Peak lasts 2-4 hours
After effects 4-8 hours
First effects: ~10 min
Peak begins: 20-25 mins
Peak lasts 1.5-2 hours
After effects 1-2 hours
First effects: ~5 min
Peak begins: 5-10 mins
Peak lasts 1.0-2 hours
After effects 1-2 hour
Effects are cumulative when doses are repeated. Repeated dosing too quickly (say, in less than 1.5 hours) can result in anxiety and discomfort. For those without tolerance, doses of over about 25 mg may result in a disorientated state, which is not necessarily desirable. Buy MXE online at our online chemical store
First effects: ~2 min
Peak begins: 5-10 mins
Peak lasts 1.0-2 hours
After effects several hours
Plugging MXE produces very quick onset coupled with a fast descent into dissociation at mid to high doses which could prove overwhelming to inexperienced users. It is also easy to accidentally dose too high so starting with lower than usual dosage is advisable. MXE is available for sale at our PillzPharma
Achieving total dissociation is easier through this ROA than with oral or insufflation but considerably more nausea may be experienced. Also, MXE has a reputation for not dissolving in water very well. Usually, it will dissolve very slowly if stirred, although some have found it impossible with some batches. Buy MXE research chemical in large quantity at Pills Pharma
Combinations with MXE Erowid
MXE is a very sensitive substance on its own, let alone when combined with other drugs. MXE Erowid is known to potentiate and/or produce excessive synergy when combined with certain substances, resulting in overdose and sometimes even death.
- Cannabinoids both natural and synthetic have been known to cause uncomfortable negative side effects when combined with methoxetamine.
- Central nervous system depressants should be avoided when administering MXE, as dangerous synergistic effects may result due to the combination of the two substances.
- Central nervous system stimulants should be avoided when administering MXE, as the outcome tends to prove uncomfortable for the user.
- Serotonergic substance should also be avoided when administering methoxetamine, as there may be a danger of serotonin neurotoxicity to occur.
- MXE is considered to be a research chemical, thus the effects and side effects have yet to be fully established through clinical trials, and very much likely will differ from user to user.
Different uses of MXE
MXE is a versatile substance. It is used in both solitary and social settings and may provide one of several desired results. Buy MXE research chemicals in large quantities to save more.
In a private, solitary setting, the drug may be used to increase introspection and to examine personal issues or matters of importance from a fresh perspective. Anxiety-provoking thoughts and memories may become less so under the influence of MXE, permitting difficult subject matter to be examined with greater productivity. The relatively mild psychedelic effects of the drug combined with its ability to assuage anxiety with little cognitive impairment make it a candidate for use as an adjunct to therapy in the opinion of some users. Meditation is another activity that the drug may enhance, as users often experience a strong feeling of centeredness, calmness, or peacefulness. Those desiring to use MXE Erowid for this purpose may benefit from a serene environment such as an open field.
MXE is highly effective at relieving depression quickly, often within only a few minutes, and even at doses which produce little intoxication. Users may take the drug regularly to make difficult or painful emotions or memories more manageable and less intrusive, potentially leading to psychological dependence. However, some users report improved overall functioning with regular use of small amounts of the drug.
In a Drugs-Forum Poll asking “Have you noticed non-recreational effects on mood & depression after using”, as of September 14, 2014, 127 or 64.47% of respondents reported that “I have observed positive effects on mood & depression”, while 42 or 21.32% reported that “I have observed negative effects on mood & depression”. A further 28 or 14.21% reported: “I have not observed anything other than recreational effects”.
In social settings and at low to moderate doses, MXE Erowid is useful in reducing inhibitions and enhancing the conversation. Communication may become enriched and seem more authentic or meaningful. The drug produces only a moderate level of euphoria and tends not to produce violent or bizarre behavior. It complements alcohol well and is seen by some users as a natural and sensible adjunct to a night out with friends. However, in excess, combining MXE with alcohol may lead to an increased risk of negative effects due to a synergy between depressants.
Some users choose to consume large amounts of the drug in one session, sometimes upwards of 100mg. These amounts tend to produce a high degree of dissociation and thus both physical and mental impairment, making communication, good judgment, and normal locomotion much more difficult to achieve. Some users desire to experience the foreign mental realm that is precipitated by high doses, while other users show no such interest and instead prefer moderation. Buy MXE Erowid research chemical at pillzpharma.com
Learn more about MXE Erowid